Looking for an experienced Revit/Autocad user to help fulfill increased project load.
Engineering firm; Structural, Mechanical and Plumbing disciplines, Focusing on light commercial/ high-end residential projects.
- Experience in autocad, Revit, or Solidworks is a must
- Experience with structural components and families
- Experience publishing/ printing sheets and sheet sets from Revit/AutoCAD
- Blueprint reading, use of architect and engineer scale
- Annotations, drafting, and GD&T within Revit/AutoCAD software
- Comfortable using Microsoft office (excel & word)
-min of BS in engineering
- 5 Years experience
- PE preferred but not required
Technology - Experience with Networking, File organization and management and technology-based research skills
CADD - Experience with AutoCAD, any other 2D/3D modeling programs (Solidworks, Sketchup, Rhino)
Publishing - Producing document sets for submittal, redlining, and revisions based on architectural or City/County Review
DOE extensive Revit experience or experience with submittals may be considered for pay increase
EIT or FE Candidates will be considered, drafting experience is preffered.
Candidates with 3d modeling/mechanical CAD experience will be considered
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades
Es pot remarcar aquest anunci per a persones amb minusvalideses