QR Code Link to This Post
GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION
To generate Building Information Models utilizing Revit 2017 and newer. To generate takeoffs for prefabrication and field estimating. The candidate will be required to coordinate with other disciplines utilizing Navisworks 2017 and newer. The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time is a must.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Comprehensive understanding of electrical systems.
2. Ability to read and understand construction documents of all disciplines.
3. Utilize the VDC process to increase the team's understanding of the projects.
4. Assist the construction team in identifying and resolving issues throughout a project.
5. Participate in BIM coordination meetings
6. Produce field installation and prefabrication drawings
7. Work well with other individuals
8. Ability to maintain project files
Educational and experience requirements include: college degree as relates to areas of construction: Architecture, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing or Construction and/or TWO or more years of electrical design experience; job site/field experience preferred.
Key Skills & Competencies
Proficient in the following design software: Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD. Computer skills in the use of various Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Attention to detail and the ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Successful time management skills to work on several projects concurrently. Share valuable information with team members to increase department expertise. Requires a positive attitude and good communication skills with internal and external customers.