compensation: $75 - 85 K employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Abo Group is looking for a rock solid Project Architect
Min. 5 years’ experience
Licensed in the State of Colorado
• Plans and develops projects of small to large scope and works under the supervision by a Principal, Senior Project Manager/Architect, Project Manager or Senior Project Architect.
• Supervises a staff of designers, project coordinators and BIM technicians.
• Ability to manage and mentor less experienced staff members.
• Detail oriented and multi-tasker
• Ability to think creatively, critically, and logically.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of fees and the delegation of staff time to accomplish the work in order to maintain project profitability.
• Knowledge of the constructability of the design
• Responsible for the proper execution of the design intent in the research and selection of materials, detailing and the application and execution of building systems.
• Responsible for planning, executing, organizing, and coordinating work tasks to complete the scope of services.
• Acts independently to creatively resolve technical assignments with the assistance of other technical staff.
• Responsible for the coordination and QA/QC of the design among various subconsultant building system disciplines.
• Assists in developing fee estimates, scope of services, proposals and contracts.
• Assists the Marketing Coordinator in developing proposals.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
• Business Development skills and spirit a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers