My Go Flight, designer and manufacturer of aviation products, is looking for a mechanical engineer.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Brainstorming on a daily basis with co-workers to solve design and manufacturing issues;
- Mechanical design of aviation products, testing jigs, prototypes etc. (SolidWorks);
- Creating drawings and manufacturing documents for domestic and overseas production and prototyping;
- Assembly and testing of prototypes;
- Managing prototyping equipment such as industrial 3D printer;
- Minimal travel to trade shows and testing facilities a few times a year as required;
This is a great opportunity to become part of a small design team creating unique products for the aviation market. Lots of areas for growth if new to the engineering field and plenty of opportunity for more experienced engineers looking to make an immediate impact.
To be considered, please submit examples of prior work along with a brief resume. Work can be from former employment, hobby projects, school projects, etc. Heavy emphasis will be placed on prior work completed.