compensation: $40,000-$50,000 per year DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Denver Based Jet Engine Maintenance facility is looking for a Data planner.
Job descripting will include the following but not limited to:
• Creating and entering maintenance tasks.
• Tracking and providing man hour costs assigned to individual tasks.
• Verifying and reporting inventory on consumables used on specific tasks.
Requirements as follows:
• Be proficient in Excel, Adobe PDF, and word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works well with others.
• Works well under critical timelines.
• Able to multitask.
• Able to work in both office and warehouse environments.
• Able to work full time M-F 8-5PM
Desired but not mandatory:
• Familiar with aviation maintenance manual procedures.
• Previously worked for an Airline or MRO planning department.
Full Time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5PM
Compensation $40K-50K starting annually depending on experience.
Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and PTO. 401K also offered after first year.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers