compensation: 12.50 + DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Westminster Learning Center is seeking a cook for our school. Ideal candidate will be responsible for the preparation healthy breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining a kitchen in accordance to the health department and company expectations, Colorado Food Program Requirements, food inventory, and order placement and pick up.
We are open year around and off on major holidays. During the “normal” school year, the cook is also our school age Van Driver. Must have clean driver’s record. We currently only serve one elementary school within 1 mile of our Center.
September through May Hours:
7:30 am to 3:45 pm
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare Breakfast, Lunch, and Afternoon Snack
• Clean dishes, counter tops and stove and daily spot cleaning of all kitchen surfaces
• Sweep and mop Kitchen floor on daily basis
• Provide an attractive, relaxed atmosphere for food service
• Meet State and Local regulations regarding meal preparation facilities
• Comply with applicable Standard Precautions and infection control guideline procedures
• Comply to Colorado Food Program Guidelines and fill out appropriate paperwork on daily and monthly basis
• Assist in cleaning of school during “down” times in kitchen
• High School diploma or equivalency
• Basic knowledge of food preparation and nutrition
• Functionally literate and able to do simply arithmetic
• Clean and neat
• Like Children and be able to relate to them
• Willing to learn and follow directions
• Must be able to lift items up to 50 lbs.
• Clean Criminal Background Check
We are not a corporate school and due to our size work as a team! We support and help one another and provide a fun and learning environment for all!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers