Highly respected national tutoring group has upcoming part-time openings in our new Denver office for qualified tutors. We are looking for 1-2 people with the following characteristics:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Have completed their undergraduate education from an elite institution. (Completed or in-progress higher education is strongly preferred.)
- Are willing to work primarily on weekends, with some evening work during the week also available.
- Have excellent teaching ability.
- Genuinely enjoy people.
- Are extremely conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Are planning on staying in the Denver area for the next year.
Tutoring with our group is ideal for people with a passion for sharing knowledge. You will work one-on-one with students building strong relationships and guiding them to their academic goals. Our tutors encourage students to develop intellectual independence and to meet the highest standards of personal integrity. Your resume should also reflect these qualities. Ideally you would be able to tutor both verbal and quantitative.
If interested, please reply to this post with the subject title "Part-time standardized test and academic tutoring positions available/Denver" and include a resume and a brief cover letter.