CollegeDrive Test Prep and Tutoring, a Baron Education Company, is a leading provider of ACT/SAT preparation, Academic Tutoring and Admissions Consulting in Colorado and has been honored as a Top Workplace by the Denver Post five years in a row. We are seeking an Associate Manager of Student Services to ensure the delivery of high-quality educational services to our customers.
This is a full-time position and will require the Associate Manager of Student Services to split his or her time between operations supporting the CollegeDrive Team, Partner Relationship Management and Sales.
As a growing business, we are looking for a candidate who is entrepreneurial, hard-working and a team player.
Project Management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Instructor Coordination
• Class Management
• Student/Instructor Scheduling
• Partner School Coordination
• Meeting Inbound Sales Goals
• Demonstrated sales experience needed
• Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
• Knowledge of SAT/ACT and college requirements a plus
• Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
• Excel experience required
• A self-starter who is resourceful with the ability to creatively problem-solve
• Multi-tasker with a strong detail orientation
• Strong organizational skills required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in an office setting is preferred
• Customer service experience
If you are interested in becoming part of a company whose mission is to prepare students for their future and help them achieve their greatest potential, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Learn more about Baron Education and CollegeDrive Test Prep and Tutoring by clicking on the link and visiting our website. www.collegedrive.com/
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers