We are Caledonian, a Vocational Computer Training School providing tutoring services to federal employees. We are a vendor of the Department of Labor, Workers Comp, and Veterans. We are BPPE Certified.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for skilled and talented TUTORS to teach students one-on-one with Microsoft Office Applications - MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This position is part-time, 3 hours per session, 2 sessions per week. A total of 6 hours a week per student. We provide all books and training materials.
Basic Job Responsibilities
· One-on-one tutoring with the student based on the plan provided
· Issue student's classwork and homework
· Submit monthly progress reports
· Communicate with the Academic Coordinator regarding student issues
· Highly motivated to teach, patient and has excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of Windows 10
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Must have at least 60 units of college credits or an AA Degree
· Must provide college transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable)
· Must be comfortable with an in-home and one-on-one environment
· Must be able to pass the background check
For consideration, please email a brief description of your qualifications and your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call (323) 265-1912 and ask for Connie. You may also visit our website at www.calecomp.com
(Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful candidates).