Description of job: Vincents of Cherry Creek, is currently seeking at least 15 shoe shiners for its expanding business. Current accounts include Cherry Creek Mall, The Denver Athletic Club, Homer Reeds/The Brown Palace, The Colorado Convention Center and our Brick and Mortar, making up about 15-16 total chairs. Pay is 100% commission on what you make, both on the shoe shine itself as well as tips, you will be required to pay between a $25-$35 chair charge per shift that you take. However, the average shoe shiner right now under our company makes anywhere between $70-$150 per shift. Shifts are usually only 4 hours with 2 shifts per chair, per day, so it is extremely flexible for your time and for the ability to work out of multiple locations per day if you want to do multiple shifts to make some extra money. Additionally, this is a 1099 situation so everything you keep is yours and all payment usually is in the form of cash, so there is no wait for your money either over a regular 9-5 job or other places of employment. Finally, the following are required for a job at our company:
· Anyone who is above the age of 16 is eligible to apply for all roles;
· Have access to either public transportation or private transportation to get to and from each shift;
· Must be in good health and be able to lift at least 30-40 pounds;
· Must be able to act professionally at a 5-star level always, both on and off the job site. Anyone who is found acting inappropriately against their work colleagues, the client or upper management will result in disciplinary actions;
. MUST HAVE A HUSTLERS MENTALITY.
· High energy individuals;
· Service and customer orientated;
· High School or College students looking for easy work;
· Individuals who live near the downtown Denver area and are within walking distance from our main office.
Please contact our director of talent Vincent if you're interested in this opportunity!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers