Description of job: The Center Staffing Company, is currently seeking at least 50 janitorial staff for its expanding staffing services sector. With pay starting at $13/hour, but up to $15+/hour based on experience and track record. You will be expected to perform regular janitorial duties as you will need to be able to help clean and prep spaces from event centers, to schools, to restaurants throughout the Denver Metro Area. Please keep in mind, you will need to learn how to multitask as your job may change multiple times throughout your contract, depending on both your skill and ability as well as the client's needs. In addition to the job description, you'll be hired on as a W-2 employee and receive bi-weekly pay. A day-to-day outlook on how our system will work, you will report to the restaurant and clock-in for each day on a Company issued scheduling sheet of work, clocking out is signified as returning to the checkout area and signing out. Failure to not report back or inform a supervisor will result in lost pay. Pay will not start until you are onsite and working with the client.
· Anyone who is above the age of 18 is eligible to apply;
· Agree to and follow our Codes of Conduct and Company Policies that include; dress code and hygiene policy, attendance policy, workplace and sexual harassment policy, and a drug and alcohol-free workplace policy. If you feel you'd not be able to abide by these policies do not apply...seriously;
· Must be a legal U.S. citizen or have proper working papers to work in the United States;
· Have access to either public transportation or private transportation to get them and from each job and our downtown office;
· Must be in good health and be able to lift at least 30-40 pounds;
· Must be able to act professionally at a 5-star level always, both on and off the job site. Anyone who is found acting inappropriately against their work colleagues, the client or upper management will result in disciplinary actions.
· Previous janitorial experience at hospitality or convention center venues;
· High energy individuals;
· Service and customer orientated;
· High School or College students looking for summer work;
· Individuals who live near the downtown Denver area and are within walking distance of our office.
*The Center Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers