Description of job: The Center Staffing Company, is currently seeking at least 25 housekeeping staff for its expanding staffing services sector at a hotel in Highlands Ranch. With pay starting at $14/hour. You will be expected to perform above and beyond regular janitorial duties as you will need to be able to help clean and prep a very large convention space. Please keep in mind, you will need to learn how to multitask as your job may change multiple times throughout your contract, depending on both your skill and ability as well as the client's needs. In addition to the job description, you'll be hired on as a W-2 employee and receive bi-weekly pay. A day-to-day outlook on how our system will work, you will report before every job to the convention center to clock-in for each day of work, clocking out is signified as returning to the checkout area and signing out. Failure to not report back or inform a supervisor will result in lost pay. Pay will not start until you are onsite and working with the client. IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is not meant to be a 9-5 job, rather it is an opportunity to make money that is flexible with your schedule and fits the number of hours you want and need. While we expect a minimum of at least 20 hours a week from each temporary worker, we understand life happens and will adjust to your needs so. Finally, the following are required for a job at our company:
· Anyone who is above the age of 18 is eligible to apply;
· Agree to and follow our Codes of Conduct and Company Policies that include; dress code and hygiene policy, attendance policy, workplace and sexual harassment policy, and a drug and alcohol-free workplace policy. If you feel you'd not be able to abide by these policies do not apply...seriously;
· Must be a legal U.S. citizen or have proper working papers to work in the United States;
· Have access to either public transportation or private transportation to get them and from each job and our downtown office;
· Must be in good health and be able to lift at least 30-40 pounds;
· Must be able to act professionally, both on and off the job site. Anyone who is found acting inappropriately against their work colleagues, the client or upper management will result in disciplinary actions.
· Previous experience at hotels;
· High energy individuals;
· Service and customer orientated;
· High School or College students looking for flexible work;
· Individuals who live near the Highlands Ranch.
*The Center Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers