VIN: 5FNYF18458B019669 condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 133141 paint color: red size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: SUV
QR Code Link to This Post
Excellent condition 2008 Honda Pilot EX. This full-size SUV is a comfortable around town vehicle, and does excellently in the snow. Gets pretty decent gas mileage, around 18-20mpg around town. Since I've owned it I've only put around 8000 miles on it, but it has taken me cross-country a few times with no issues. The car has average mileage for the year at 133,xxx miles. This is a daily driver so the exact number will probably change a bit.
- Good gas mileage
- Excellent condition interior and out
- Comfortable ride
- Tons of cargo space
- Seats 8 passengers
- Average mileage for the year (and low compared to many others on here)
The not as good:
- Some slight hail damage on the hood and roof (very minor)
- Some small scuffs and dents, normal for a 10 year old car
- Sometimes the AC takes a little bit to get cold (probably just needs a recharge)
Currently the title is held by the bank. Buyer will receive a bill of sale upon purchase, and then I will get the title from the bank and sign it over to the buyer. Asking $8500/obo. No lowballers. Cash only. No trades. Make me an offer. This is an excellent car. Call, text, or email. Ask for Mike.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers