condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: diesel title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
I've owned this rig for 2 years. In that time, I've put a lot of money into this rig to get it right. It is now incredibly capable and has done some of the hardest trails in Colorado and in Moab. It also passes emissions and is 100% street legal. It also has only 13k original miles on it.
- 6.2 Diesel w/aftermarket turbo (really brings this engine to life)
- TH400 heavy duty that was just replace 6 months ago.
- NP241 swapped in for better low range
- freshly rebuilt front and rear driveshafts
- DIY4x4 shackle flip in the rear
- Offroad design rear leaf springs
- Front axle has been pushed forward a couple inches
- Running a chevy 52" spring in the front
- ARBs front and rear
- 5.13 gears front and rear
- heavy duty diff covers front and rear
- Dana 60 front with 35 spline in and outer shafts and locking hubs. Axle had complete rebuild include king pins.
- 14 bolt rear
- Extreme heavy duty tie rod and drag link from WFO
- 5 37x12x17 Toyo MTs that have less than 200 miles on them (spare is new)
- factory hydroboost brakes that work great offroad
- new starter
- comes with a spare starter
- both alternators have been replaced
- comes with spare alternators
- aftermarket offroad seats
- comes with truck tailgate as well original
- hood could use replaced (got smashed a little pushing a friends rig onto a trailer, it still works though)
Only selling because I bought a RZR Turbo S and don't see myself using this rig.
Feel free to text me with any questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers