condition: excellent cryptocurrency ok cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 3000 paint color: yellow size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: hatchback
QR Code Link to This Post
1973 Vintage Nova for SALE!
Fully rebuilt 350 small block V8 engine. 400 transmission that was rebuilt at the same time as the engine. Both engine and tranny have less than 2k miles. RUNS AMAZINGLY!!
Other fun new extras include:
- Holly fuel pump
- Aluminum radiator
- Speedway upper and lower tubular control arms
- OEM Dorman oil pan (5qts)
- Spectra fuel tank and fuel lines
- Rear air shocks with easy fill nipple on back bumper
- Windshield wiper motor system
- Vintage Air Gen IV kit 6872 A/C, Heat and Defrost (needs to be installed)
Interior is fully insulated and lined with nice black durable fabric. Chevy symbols are molded in the fabric throughout the vehicle.
This Nova was used as a daily driver for about 6 months. This vehicle is is great condition. Garage kept.