compensation: Starting at $21 Hourly. More depending on experience. Overtime is possible. employment type: full-time job title: Day Program Staff Assistant
QR Code Link to This Post
You are a special and unique individual that invests in others. And us? We are a non profit organization that has provided services to adults with developmental disabilities for over 28 years. One of our services is our Day Program which is tailored for the benefit of bringing our clients into community and enriching the lives of all involved. We would love to partner with you in this endeavor. Our program is currently seeking an individual that wants more than just a job. This opportunity to work with our clients is one of a kind. We are looking for a team player that is detail oriented and has integrity.
If this sounds like you, take a look at the job description we've included below. If it interests you, send your resume with contact information including a phone number and email.
**We will only consider serious inquiries that are submitted with a resume and contact information.**
(All potential employees must submit to a drug test and background check and have a valid Colorado Drivers License.)
Day Program Assistant Staff
This position is designed to help manage the day program, ensuring quality service delivery for day program participants. This includes connecting individuals to their communities through recreational and volunteer activities while also putting effort towards program expansion. This position reports to the Day Program Director.
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 4:00pm.
Specific Job Tasks:
1. Help open the day program (drop offs begin at 9am).
2. Field phone calls/emails.
3. Partner with staff in coordinating transportation as needed.
4. Transport individuals to/from activities.
5. Partner with day program staff to facilitate the day to day activities or volunteer work.
6. Engage with the clients in fun activities (games, crafts, coloring etc.) during the day when not out in the community.
7. Address any emergencies as appropriate and complete incident reports when needed.
8. Complete ongoing documentation (attendance sheets, tracking forms for goals, contact notes).
9. Help close the day program (picks begin at 3:00pm)
10. Transport local clients to and from Day Program when there are adverse weather conditions
Other duties as the month progresses.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers