compensation: $3,100 to $3,300/Mo. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for professionals that are customer service oriented to start immediately. The position will be ideal for individuals with administrative, customer service skills, and time management skills looking to interact with clients and customers on a daily basis. Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our business. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Full-time openings now available in customer service and customer support in our growing local branch.
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
• Appropriately communicate with customers
We're Looking for-
• 1-year Customer service experience minimum
• Over 18 years of age
• High School Graduate or GED
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Organization and work prioritization skills
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and development opportunities.
We will be conducting interviews over the next two weeks. Please reply with a resume to the link provided.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers