compensation: Varies depending on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Tuesday April 9th. 2:30-4:00 PM
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you want to grow professionally in one of the most world-renowned restaurants in Denver?
Sushi Den is looking for talented individuals to join our family. Our amazing reputation and restaurant culture precede us. Which is why, we need people to take our customer service to the next level by providing everyone with an unforgettable culinary dining experience.
• Must be personable, and friendly
• Must work hard and have passion towards customer service
• Customer service experience preferred but not required
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional organizational skills are required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Greets all guests with a smile, enthusiasm and professionalism, proudly welcomes them into Sushi Den.
• Answers phone using proper phone etiquette and procedures. Takes reservations for guests.
• Gives appropriate directions to the guests for all Hiro & Co locations. (directs catering/event inquiries, and marketing needs to the appropriate persons in corporate office.)
• Ensures that communications are conveyed to appropriate individuals (i.e. messages left for guests or management are given to them).
• Answers general information questions about the restaurant, which can be found later in this manual.
• Ensures Food and Beverage menus are clean at the start and end of each shift. Maintains cleanliness throughout the day constantly checking menus before seating guests.
• Maintains proper pars of all menus at the beginning of shift.
• Maintains area around host stand, including the foyer and ensures glass doors are free of fingerprints and dirt.
• Ensures business cards, brochures, to-go menus, displays, and industry publications are properly stocked and tastefully displayed.
• Escorts guest to table at an appropriate pace.
• Places current menus in front of guest at the table and leaves guests by saying “Enjoy your lunch/dinner, your server will be right with you.”
• Observes tables for proper set-up (Napkin and chopstick, small plate, soy dish and soy pot). Removes extra set ups when not needed.
• Provides customer relations support and handles complaints, special requests from guest, etc. Gladly relays all customer inquiries to management.
• Completes all side work duties including daily checklist. Informs management of any issues and/or potential problems regarding guest service
• Exhibits competent Food/Bev Knowledge ensuring ability to answer all guest inquiries.
Want to join our team?
Come to our open call Bring a resume and your smile 😊
1487 S Pearl St
Denver, CO, 80210
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities