compensation: ($41,275) promotin review after 90 days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The chosen individual will possess strong interpersonal skills and have a professional and pleasant telephone manner. The successful candidate is a strong team player and capable of working independently. He/she enjoys dealing with people and resolving problems. We are a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Our Customer Service Representatives provide outstanding service to our clients and ensure their needs are processed appropriately. We are striving to find the right people to help our company grow. For the right individual, we will provide comprehensive training for this position. We are family oriented, and we offer a supportive and encouraging work environment.
- A desire to start your career in a fast paced growing company.
- A commitment to servicing our customers.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
- 2 or more years relevant work experience/or 2 year degree
- Availability to start in the next 1-3 weeks
The Position/As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing and communication/coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries.
- Build and maintain customer loyalty.
- Handle telephone inquiries over the phone
- Data entry
- Help resolve any customer issues regarding their account
What you can bring:
- Flexible team player mentality, with a professional personality and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to identify ways to best serve our customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Sick Time
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Employee Referral Program
Please respond back by email with a resume attached to receive an invitation for an interview!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers