Our customer service representative supports sales by responding to customer inquiries, processing orders and providing technical support and acting on behalf of the customers as their advocate with all internal departments to resolve concerns and requests in a timely and compassionate manner. The customer service representative will report to the manager staff and work as part of the enrollment and customer support team. Customer service representatives serve as the primary support to ensure that clients are served with a best-in-class customer service experience. The team works closely and collaboratively with other teams to ensure that the customer's experience will be perfect. A successful representative will be able to provide one-stop resolution for enrolled clients, while engaging in meaningful dialogue and handing interactions efficiently. The customer service representative is responsible for coordinating a positive and supportive family experience through the administration of support functions.
· Provides immediate, ongoing, and efficient information and problem resolution in a timely manner.
· Builds rapport with families in a friendly, professional manner.
· Develops good conflict resolution strategies and communications.
· Resolves routine and escalated customer concerns in a professional manner.
· Maintains a productive working relationship with other departments.
· Meets or exceeds quality and performance standards.
· Adheres to assigned work schedule, which may vary.
· Assists other team members with special projects as assigned.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Supports inbound calling, outbound calling, email and outreach to customers
· Ability to handle escalated issues calmly and appropriately and to take initiative to resolve problems and offer solutions.
· Ability to learn quickly and work in a high energy team environment.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under time sensitive deadlines.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
· Ability to use active listening skills.
· Skilled at troubleshooting, with the best interest of the customer in mind.
· Ability to be a team player.
· Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred.
· Customer service experience preferred.
· Experience working in a virtual field, is a plus.
· Prior experience with inbounds, a plus.
· Prior experience with a CRM, like Salesforce, is a plus
Bilingual (Spanish) applicants are encouraged to apply!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers