compensation: 12.00 an hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Parking Lot Attendant-Cashiers and Traffic Directors
$12.00 / hour
Must pass Background, and Drug test
Location: Coors Field Downtown Denver
Hours: All Home Colorado Rockies Games And Other Events at Coors Field
- Provide customer service by answering questions regarding directions, events , Field gate
locations and parking policies
- Cashier, Direct Vehicles to the correct locations of the parking lot.
- Assist fellow Attendants with activities related to parking for events.
- Promote parking compliance by educating customers in a manner that results in compliance and
understanding of Field parking regulations.
- Observe and analyze the need for directional signage and report findings.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Operate: handheld (cellphone based) Payment devices to collect parking funds. Use basic traffic
- 16+ years old.
- Schedule is very flexible.
- Contact Coors Field parking office for any questions 303.312.2040
* Work performed outside.
If you are 18 and over apply at: https://externalsp-spplus.icims.com/jobs/8777/attendant/job