We are in need of Customer Service Representatives. Denver Post has listed us as a Top Place to Work in Colorado for 4 years in a row, and we were the 24th Happiest Place to work in the country according to Forbes Magazine. This job will require phone communication with clientele, ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of products and programs.
We have existing clients who need help and we do all inbound work.
- Vacation time
- Small Benefits Package including Health/Life
- Multiple shifts available with flexibility in your schedule
- Earnings are $38,500 yearly ($740 weekly)
Daily tasks include:
- Interactions with clients & customers by telephone and in person regarding client needs.
- Verifying records & customer information with clients
- Handle inbound phone updates and issues
- Client service reviews
- Data entry
- Servicing requested packages
- Have excellent skills with communication and customer relations.
- Have strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred.
- Be have basic computer skills and knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office.
- Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management.
We can provide paid training
Please be available for an interview within two week of applying!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers