I have been decorating homes for 3 years, have had my work published in Good Housekeeping magazine and have worked with several influencers including Keltie Knight from E!
I like to work with clients who may not have worked with an Interior Designer before, due to high costs. I work within all budget ranges and my focus is helping those who want a stunning home, but might not know how to pull it all together. My rate is affordable at $65/hr and most of my work is done online.
See below for the types of things that I offer!
- This is a great option for those who are remodeling a kitchen or bathroom. I can help you select your lighting, tile, flooring, fixtures, cabinetry, artwork, accessories and even style the space for you!
- This takes on average about 8-10 hours.
Full Room Designs:
- I can help you pull your space together around a sofa or piece that you already have, or if you're moving into a new place and need all new furniture.
- This includes space planning, help with paint selection and lighting.
- Full Room Designs typically take 15-40 hours.
I start with a questionnaire to help me better understand your style and needs. We'll set up an initial call to further discuss your project, after which, I will submit a proposal on the estimated number of hours I think it will take to complete your project. Projects include moodboards with some ideas and once we land on color palette and products, if it makes sense for the project, I will provide a rendering of what the space would look like.
I will provide you with a list of recommended products, or if you would like for me to purchase the items for you, we can add extra hours.
I look forward to hearing more about your project and how I can help you create the home of your dreams!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers