Gain a basic understanding of the TIG welding process for $750.
QR Code Link to This Post
The GTAW Module will be 3 days long (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), for a total of nearly 22 hours of training.
By the end of this course, students will:
• Understand the need for welders in our current job market
• Understand the industries challenging work environments
• Understand and develop a basic skill set for the GTAW welding process
• Understand basic welding codes
• Understand basic electricity and its effects on the welding arc
• Understand basic metallurgy of common metals and the effects of the welding arc
• Read and understand welding symbols
• Identify defects, how to avoid them before and after welding
• Perform appropriate procedures to correct defects post weld
• Perform proper machine set up and parameter variables
• Perform basic fillet welds in the 1F,2F, and 3F positions
Register online at: https://generalair.asapconnected.com/?#EventID=1648869