Are you earning minimum wage and want to break into tech jobs? Apply for training with Climb Hire. If selected, you get to:
QR Code Link to This Post
Train for Salesforce related jobs with Climb Hire - no need to learn coding!
- Learn in demand skills and get closer to making a $45k (or more) salary.
- No college degree or experience required.
- Work your way towards a Salesforce Administrator Certification.
Since completing Climb Hire, 63% of graduates have secured new roles or internships that have either doubled or tripled their income.
Pay it Forward
Climb Hire is a non profit organization and we are supported by philanthropic funds. After you land a job paying more than $45K, you'll be asked to pay it forward and support another student in their studies.
Location: San Francisco, CA. & Denver, CO. (fully remote)
Climb Hire prepares working adults for jobs that require a background in Salesforce. Through a blended model of online and in-person sessions (online only due to Covid-19), Climbers complete 250 hours of specialized training in 20 weeks. Most Climbers are between ages 24-33 and some have taken community college classes while others have completed four-year degrees.
- You learn
- In-demand skills (Salesforce, data management, system administration)
- State-of-the art job search tools
- Professional and soft skills (Resume, LinkedIn, Communication, Google suite, Slack etc.)
- An active community of peer learners and instructors
- A support network
- Alumni who help facilitate, teach, and mentor
- Certified and licensed trainers with over 20 years of experience educating diverse populations to enter the professional job market
- Employment Support
- Targeted job search
- Job referrals through the Climb Hire community - a community of minorities and underrepresented groups that made their way to better tech jobs.
What you need
- An internet connection and access to a computer
- Time. 6 hours per week for 20 weeks, i.e two 3 hour sessions + time for assignments and a capstone project
- Commitment to complete classes and assignments
Climb Hire’s mission is to create economic opportunity for overlooked and hidden talent. Core to our program is to build a more inclusive workforce that is prepared to enter the technology sector. We highly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
Learn more: www.climbhire.co
Our training session and Climbers:
Climb Hire is a good opportunity for those looking for entry level work and a way to break into tech jobs. No college degree or experience needed. If you previously or currently work as an admin, artist, assistant, barista, bartender, bus boy, busboy, busser, cleaner, contract worker, cook, customer service agent, dishwasher, dog walker, driver (Amazon, Caviar, DoorDash, Grubhub, Postmates, Uber, Uber Eats, UberX, Seamless), fitness trainer, food prep, food services, freelancer, handyman, host, hostess, intern, janitor, maid, maintenance, office assistant, office administrator, receptionist, restaurant server, retail associate, seasonal worker, security, teacher, temp, valet, waiter, or waitress and would like to learn Salesforce skills and build your network to uplevel your career, then apply to the Climb Hire program.