favorite this post Building Permits Pulled in Denver (Residential or Change of Use) (City and County of Denver) hide this posting unhide

Hello and to whom it may concern,

I am a licensed contractor in Denver, CO. If you own a business or are a commercial property owner and need to pull a permit for your building or tenant space, I am willing to look at the scope of work and see if we are a good fit.

In Denver as you may know, if you are moving into or changing a tenant space into another type of business (for example an office or gallery into a hair salon), you need a permit from the building department for that "Change of Use".

Unfortunately, only a licensed contractor can pull those permits. A building owner or business owner cannot. Even if you just need to paint the space. Home investors for "fix and flips" cannot pull a homeowners permit to do work requiring permits unless they sign an affidavit stating they intend to personaly live at the residence for the next 3yrs. I usually charge a flat fee if you would like to self perform the work or hire your own subcontractors although I will still need full access to the site to make sure the work is performed properly, safely and to code so that my name and company stay in good standing with the city and county of Denver. With over 20years in the trades, I can also provide you with an estimate to build out your space as per your specifications or you can hire me as a Project Manager or as an Owners Representative to oversee any subcontractors you may be using.

Feel free to contact me by phone or email me through my ACTUAL website and not this post...

Thank you,
Garett Denton

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6848469033


best of [?]