For commuting, recreation, light touring...here's a versatile road bike in excellent condition. Details:
- Lightweight Trek Ion 58cm aluminum frame and carbon fork, accepts a rack and fenders if you desire.
- Full Shimano 10-speed 105 drivetrain - 50/34 crankset, front derailer, rear derailer, shifters
- 11-32T cassette
- TRP linear brakes that utilize Ultegra / 105 pads
- Strong, high quality wheelset: Mavic A719 36-hole rims on Shimano 105 hubs. You may never have to true them.
- New Clement 700x28 tires, and the frame will accept larger sizes to at least 700x37.
- Pedals not included
- Specialized adjustable stem - simply swap the alloy insert to change the rise angle.
- For sizing reference I'm about 6-0 with long arms and legs
If the posting is up this bike is available...
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers