make / manufacturer: Univex model name / number: Max
QR Code Link to This Post
I've got a heavy duty, commercial Slicer for sale. It is a gear-driven, automatic, gravity feed slicer with a 12” blade. This piece of equipment is no joke. It will be ready for anything that you need sliced.
Use up to 8 hours a day. No limit to the amount of cheese that can be cut. Great for medium sized delis, large restaurants, and any institution that runs a slicer for a good portion of a day. German hollow-ground hardened steel, high carbon chrome-plated blade. Rugged multi-position meat holder. Permanent safety blade guard. Built-in sharpener.
This slicer was a charm to work with. It is from the Professional "Max" Slicer Line. This is Univex's top of the line slicer. It has plenty of smooth power and has the option to slice manually or automatically. We originally paid $3000 after shipping and tax.
This is a beautiful machine.
• Heavy duty slicer.
• 12 inch German hollow ground blade.
• Can be used on any amount of cheese.
• Great for medium sized delis, large
restaurants or any institution that runs a
slicer a good portion of the day.
• Can be used in automatic or manual
• Slice thickness up to 0.8 inch.
• Pilot light indicating when knife and motor
• Permanent blade edge guard for operator
• Polished anodized aluminum surfaces and
• Built-in sharpener and meat holder.
• Removable carriage.
• Cord and plug.