Total Time:6860 Engine 1 Time:1460 Prop 1 Time:1460 Useful Load:1450 lb Condition:Used Year Painted:2000 Interior Year:2000 Flight Rules:IFR # of Seats:6
QR Code Link to This Post
Gorgeous Lance, WAAS 430, leather interior, 1,450lb useful load.
Avionics / Equipment
- WASS enabled Garmin 430
- JPI EDM 800 Engine Monitor
- JPI fuel computer (connected to Garmin 430)
- Factory auto pilot w/ roll steering, GPSS, etc (will lock onto ILS and GPS glide slope)
- Collins audio panel
- JPI 6 channel engine monitor
- Shadin altitude management
- Monroy Air Traffic Detector ATD-200
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Stratus ADSB receiver (ADS-B in)
- New intercom w/ pilot/crew/all separation w/ aux music input in side pocket.
- Emergency Avionics Master switch
- Aux backup vacuum
- Collins Nav 2 radio
- Collins Comm 2 radio
- Collins audio panel
- Electronic air temp gauge/display
- Digital timer
- Yoke mounted electric trim, auto pilot disconnect, and PTT buttons on both yolks
- Alternate status source
- Handheld Radio External Antennae Connection
- Century IIIC Autopilot
- Low voltage light, autopilot glide slope intercept light
- 6,860 total hours
- Complete logs
- No damage history
- Always US registered and based
- Always hangared, no corrosion
- Paint 7-8/10. Good condition, has a few chips that have been touched up.
Engines / Mods / Prop
- Lycoming IO-540- 1,460 SMOH (300hp, 2,000hrs TBO)
- Hartzell 3-blade prop- 1,460 SMOH (dynamically balanced 6/2018)
- Annual just completed 5/2019. Compressions: 78, 75, 75, 75, 73, 74.
- Always flown at 55% HP, zero issues in 9 years of ownership.
- GAMI Fuel Injectors
- Engine preheat block heater
- Battery trickle charger in front baggage compartment
Interior / Exterior
- 6-Place executive leather interior (9/10)
- Refreshment Center Console
- Cockpit map lights, cabin reading lights.
- 6 place intercom, comes with 6 David Clark headsets
- LoPresti wheel covers
- Pilot and Co-Pilot Toe Brakes
One of the nicest Lances you'll see. Flown every 1-2 weeks for the past 9 years in Colorado and all over North America. $2k annuals, and no maintenance surprises. A very solid, well flying instrument platform. It is ready to provide decades of trouble-free flying for it's next owner.