I can come to you! I am a certified BMW tech and am fully insured with farmers/heritage insurance. I have lots of happy customers and references are also available. I accept all major credit and debit cards as well as cash.
· Smoke Testing for vacuum leaks, exhaust leaks and evap systems
· Battery Replacment and Registration
· Steering wheel locked with yellow/red lock indication with no start reset/repair (newer BMW common problem)
· Programming/Coding Modules and Sensors
· Turning On/Off Running Lights, Theft Lights and Additional Features where applicable
· Code Reading Re-Set/Oil, Airbag and Warning Indicators
· ABS Module Repair
· Brakes/Rotors, Brake Bleeding
· Valve Cover Gaskets Properly Sealed
· Window Regulators
· Twisted Seat Repair
· Air Ride Suspension/Suspention Airbag replacement
· Vanos Repair Single/Double and Active Testing of Vanos System
· Drives Shafts/Guibo (flex disc) Center Bearings
· Clutches Regular/Self Adjusting
· CV Axles
·Vacuum Leaks/Crank Case Ventilation and Idle Control Valves
· And Much More....
Just give me a call or text and I will help you out. I can work on any year vehicle. This is my full time job. I promise to have the best customer service and prices! Name is Omar. I am very reliable, honest, and have nothing but happy customers that would stand by my work. I can work on other cars as well, but my passion is BMW. I wouldn't drive any other vehicle. I only charge $50 an hour, but everything is priced per job so there are not any unexpected surprises. I also only charge $50 per wheel for labor to install brakes with FREE rotor replacement labor with any brake job. Call or text me anytime. Night time or weekends also available.
I'll work with you
Here are some of the reviews from my happy customers.
"M Power Automotive rocks!! He was on time and had me back on the road in no time. Half the price of the "stealer-ship" as well!" -Erin 2006 BMW 530XI
"Omar at M Power was very honest and respectful. He was able to figure out the problem with my X3 and had it fixed the same day." -Joann 2004 BMW X3
"I have used Omar for the last 3 years now on my 97 BMW and it is nice to have a "go-to guy" that knows these cars and that I can trust! He is like a friend to me." -Mark 97 BMW 528i
"Omar helped me purchase my first BMW. Not only did he perform the pre-purchase inspection, but he also talked me through the controls and features and common future issues to look out for." -Tia 2007 BMW 325xi
"Omar and Michael saved me so much money on the repairs to my BMW. They were on time to our appointment and allowed me to still get to work without missing any more time that I had already taken." -Keith 1998 BMW 328i
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers