compensation: Salary of $40,000 - $45,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ASPIRE to be better! If you are a Junior Staff Accountant who values Accountability, Service, People, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence, then we ASPIRE to speak to you!
A leading DSD supplier that provides products to grocery and retail supply chains with a 10-state regional geography is looking for you!!!
Quality and precision drive our sales and service teams as we leverage every effort to optimize purchase, flow, sale and service of the most recognized national and regional brands of Ice Cream, Frozen Pizza and Frozen Prepared Foods in the industry.
We're looking for a Junior Staff Accountant in the Denver Metro area that can perform the essential duties that include but are not limited to:
• Prepare and process all month - end journal entries
• Reconcile month - end bank statement
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts at month - end
• Assist Accounting, Tag Processing and Asset Departments in keeping the Procedure Manuals updated
• Assist in all areas of Accounting as needed
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Prepare monthly PowerPoint presentations
• Assist with the annual budgeting process
• Assist the Business Analyst as needed
Very strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are required for this Full-Time position and the person will report directly to the CFO. Experience with QuickBooks is a plus!
Salary of $40,000 - $45,000 DOE. Benefits including vacation, sick, medical, dental, vision, life and Short Term/Long Term disability are available after a 60-day waiting period (1st of the following month). We offer a 401k Retirement package that is available after a 6-month waiting period and the company currently is matching 50% of what you want to contribute, up to 6%.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fax your resume to 303-298-1997 or send via email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers