compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pinnacle Consulting Group, Inc. is a comprehensive consulting group providing management of administration, finance, operation and capital infrastructure services to Colorado Title 32 Special Districts (metropolitan, park & recreation, and fire/EMS), municipalities and private entities.
We provide our clients with the highest level of expertise, efficiency and proven procedures in the industry.
Our specialties include Title 32 Special Districts (metropolitan, park & recreation and fire/EMS districts) and municipalities. Our vast knowledge of these governmental entities enables us to provide the highest quality of service at optimal performance. Our expert staff represents over 170 years of experience with the management of administration, finance, operations and capital infrastructure of these governments. Our complete range of governmental management services includes administration, facility management, capital asset management, government accounting, financial services and district formation and organization assistance.
Build lasting mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and community by delivering sound solutions and exceptional service.
Our dedication to company values creates focus and consistency
EXCELLENCE. We offer efficient, personalized processes and procedures.
TEAM WORK. We cooperatively deliver exceptional service and sound solutions.
RESPECT. We maintain a professional and humble work ethic.
EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS. We surpass our clients' needs with continual attention to detail.
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP. We provide effective leadership through our combined experiences.
The Accountant supports the Accounting Manager in all aspects of client accounting including but not limited to all day to day accounting functions, payroll, maintenance of general ledger, preparation of financial statements, compiling and monitoring of budgets, managing cash and investments, and assists in maintaining the overall financial health of multiple assigned metropolitan, water and sanitation, park and recreation, and fire protection/emergency service districts.
1. Accounting & Budget Functions
• Primary responsibility is to assist in maintaining the general ledger and accounting records for each client.
• Process accounts payable.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, as needed.
• Prepare financial reports for Board of Directors.
• Coordinate with Accounting Manager on revenue management, including billings for services and fees and budget comparisons.
• Coordinate with Accounting Manager on expense management, including analysis of budget to actual and explaining variances.
• Prepare audit workpapers and coordinates with independent auditors, or complete audit exemption forms as applicable.
• Assist with processing client payroll.
• Prepare year-end tax reporting, including W-2 and 1099 forms.
• Prepare or assist Accounting Manager with compliance reporting.
• Assist Accounting Manager with long-range financial projections.
2. Interoffice Relations
• Works closely with Director of Finance and Accounting and Accounting Managers to handle issues and transactions related to finance and accounting.
• Works closely with Administrators in the payables and billings processes.
Other duties as assigned.
Supervised by: Director of Finance & Accounting
Greenwood Village CO
Full Time Employment
Finance and Accounting
Required: 1+ years of experience in Accounting
Preferred: Knowledge of government accounting
Education level Required:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
Submit Resume to: JOBS@PinnacleConsultingGroupInc.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers