compensation: $60,000+ depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package and great working environment. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Resolute Investments, Inc. is a privately-held real estate investment firm. Our success is determined by innovation and focused on staying ahead of inevitable market trends. Honor is a way of life for us, and we expect the same from our partners, vendors, employees and friends. We also look to have fun. Otherwise, what's the point?
We are currently seeking a property accountant to join our Team. This position will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
What you will do:
• Produce entity financial packages.
• Perform month end and year end processes.
• Manage daily bank activity, cash flow, and intercompany accounts.
• Analyze tax and insurance liability.
• Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Prepare monthly schedules, analysis, and reports in Excel.
• Review monthly and quarterly accruals for appropriate recognition of revenue and expenses.
• Summarize contracts and leases for billing and rental increases
• Update Avidxchange Accounts Payable Software as needed.
• Lead for 1099 preparation, mailing and e-filing to IRS.
• Distribute billing statements to tenants for monthly dues.
• Reconcile various balance sheet accounts and track insurance entity insurance policies.
Key success factors include:
• Ownership mentality and ability to solve problems.
• Proficient in creating and maintaining complex Microsoft Excel workbooks.
• Willing and able to read loan documents, partnership operating agreements, or other pertinent documents
and understand their relationship to the financial statements.
• Highly organized, and flexible/adaptable to changes in organizational structure and work priorities.
• Team oriented with interest in working both independently and outside the accounting area in order to
achieve Company goals.
• MRI Software experience a plus.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively in a family-owned, entrepreneurial small office environment.
• Maintain confidentiality of owner's personal financial information.
• Positive attitude, professionalism, and integrity.
• Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.
• Ability to represent the Company with the highest level of professionalism in knowledge and image.
• Self-motivated and highly skilled problem solver.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume and cover letter with compensation expectation. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience, and a great work environment.
For more information on our company philosophy and development projects please go to www.resoluteinv.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers