Do you have a strong ownership mindset with creative resourcefulness and an incredible drive to ensure that payments are processed on time, all while keeping phenomenal business relationships? Are you known for your extreme attention to detail and organization? Do you love researching and problem solving? Are you competitive with yourself, and enjoy seeing how much you can get done? And do you want to make an impact and contribute to the continued success of a very fast-paced, constantly changing, and quickly growing organization?
If so, you may be a great fit with us as an Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable Analyst.
We are a leading national and international supplier of CATV equipment that has experienced year over year growth as our product lines have continued to diversify. Known for our exceptional commitment to customer service, we are a top-rated distributor to many well-known Cable Operators across the country including Comcast and Charter as well as many International Operators in Mexico, Latin America, and Asia. We are a privately held company that offers a sophisticated, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial work environment poised for continued growth.
What you can expect from us:
* Opportunity to be an integral part of an extremely successful organization that is known for extraordinary results
* A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities
* A commitment to professional development with resources to learn, improve, and grow
* Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience that centers on ease of doing business
* Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits that include an opportunity to earn an annual bonus based upon personal performance, employee medical coverage premiums paid in full by Digicomm, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment, PTO, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability.
What we'll expect from you and what you will be doing:
* Maintain precise and reliable payment information
* Process payments
* Analyze payment data
* Work with customers and/or vendors to resolve balances and issue/obtain monthly statements
* Review credit limits and terms (AR only)
* Produce cash forecasting reports for payments and/or receivables
* All other duties assigned
* Authorization to work in the US
* Associates degree in accounting or other business discipline
* 2+ years of Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable experience
* MAS 90/200 experience a plus (not required)
* Bilingual (Spanish) a plus (not required)
Digicomm International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers