We are seeking to fill a full-time position as Office Manager/Bookkeeper & Job Costing Manager for our energy efficiency company in Englewood.
This is a dynamic and vital role for our company that requires excellent organization, ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at once, exceptional attention to detail, and strong analytical skills.
Office Manager Responsibilities
• Maintenance of all employee files
• Ability to create job descriptions
• Interview potential candidates and manage all on-boarding/off-boarding documents
• Employee handbook maintenance
• Insurance maintenance, renewals and communication
• Act as liaison between project managers and provide necessary documents as needed for different projects
Job Costing Responsibilities
• Create estimates in QuickBooks based on Excel Job Cost Spreadsheets
• Categorize all transactions to appropriate jobs
• Create progress billings for jobs, invoices and receive payments against estimates in QuickBooks
• Calculate subcontractor bids based on Excel data sheets
• Create and analyze revenue and job cost reports from QuickBooks and Excel
• Manage all day to day accounting
• Process weekly and biweekly payrolls.
• Process tax filings and compliance reporting.
• Establish vendor relations and process timely payments.
• Process full cycle accounts payable.
• Generate timely invoicing and collections of accounts receivable.
• Reconcile monthly bank statements.
• Maintain accurate and auditable work papers with a high level of attention to detail.
• Practice strong ethical standards, extreme confidentiality and display professionalism always.
• Participate in other related duties as required.
· Intermediate/Expert level skills in Excel
· Expert knowledge of QuickBooks
· Ability to work both independently and within a team
· Excellent time management skills
· Consistent punctuality and dependability
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills
· Superior attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
· Positive, Motivated and Professional Attitude
· Microsoft Office Knowledge (Word, Outlook)
· Must be able to pass a background check
· A degree in management, accounting or finance is preferred
Financial Energy Management, Inc. is an energy efficiency contracting company that has been operating in the Denver area for 35 years. We offer excellent compensation and benefit packages.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers