compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our CPA and accounting office it is specialized in small business and individual clients. We are expanding our Denver office and looking for Tax Preparer/Accountant/Bookkeeper. The office is well established (since 1986), a small office (6 staff) and has great work environment. Will have 2 weeks paid vacation plus additional 2 weeks in lieu of long hours worked during tax season. We also offer very competitive compensation.
• Preparing/Reviewing individual (1040) including FBAR, foreign income reporting (8938, 114...etc.) and international
• Preparing/Reviewing business tax returns (1120, 1120s,1165) and associated schedules.
• Preferred to be able to prepare Estates/Trust (simple and complex) (1041), Estate (706), Exempt (990) and Gift (709) tax returns.
• Prepare monthly (QuickBooks) bookkeeping and accounting for clients.
• Prepare Payroll for our clients in QuickBooks.
• Prepare our clients' monthly payroll before submitting to them or tax agencies.
• Assist in office management and admin work when needed.
• Be able to work on deadline.
• Bachelor degree in accounting or finance..
• Minimum of four years of experience preparing Individual, Partnership and Corporate tax returns.
• Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets, tax preparation (ProSeries and Lacerte is a plus) and accounting software (QuickBooks Desktop).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including effectively presenting information over the telephone.
• Willing to work Saturdays during tax season and long hours during weekdays (mid-January to mid-April only). Very relaxed environment after tax season
• You must submit a cover letter, updated resume and your salary requirement for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers