We are a growing and fast-paced Landscape Development and Construction company that is looking to hire a sharp Cost Accountant! This position will report to the CFO and Owner on a weekly basis to manage all Construction costs for our company.
QR Code Link to This Post
Cost Accountant duties:
- Daily , weekly and monthly job costing including maintaining job numbers,
- Division updates for all Divisions to include tracking materials, labor, sub costs and all costs directed to each project.
- Monthly Billing from Job costing and year-end reporting. entering job and assist with the month-end close process
- Work closely with CFO, Owner , Division Managers and project coordinators to track costs for each project.
- Assitst with accounts payable - reviewing invoices that are entered in and approved, handle any updates or changes and then push through the system to actually get processed
Cost Accountant Skills/Experience:
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- construction/job cost experience is highly desired and a PLUS!!
- Must a firm understanding of cost accounting standards and comfortable with accounting software systems
- Must have experience with Excel, Word, Quick Books, Outlook and more.
- You must have strong communication skills and ability to work with other departments and employees
- Must be a self starter, have a strong work ethic and able to work independently and part as a TEAM!
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00pm.
- Only Local Cost Accountant candidates only, please.
Pay is based on experience