compensation: Salary is $2,000/mo (non-licensed) or $2,500/mo (licensed), plus commission and bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sequoia Tax Relief is looking for an experienced Tax Resolution Associate, preferably an Enrolled Agent to fill an immediate need. This opportunity includes taking over a healthy book of clients who have been under the direction of the same Enrolled Agent/Associate for years. Depending on the experience of the candidate, this book of business could range from 50 to 150 clients. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of experience as an associate in the tax resolution industry, and if not an Enrolled Agent, the candidate must become an Enrolled Agent within six months of employment. Sequoia Tax Relief will pay for all education materials, testing fees and continuing professional education (CPE) costs as well.
The candidate will have a trained support staff of 2 who have intimate knowledge of these cases as well. This is a full time, in-house position; however, some flexibility on hours can be accommodated. Sequoia Tax Relief demands that the candidate works tirelessly to resolve our client’s case in the most efficient manner possible while always striving to obtain the absolute best resolution for our valued clients.
• A negotiable signing bonus up to $5,000 (DOE)
• Annual SALARY (Not commission based) range is $45k-$150k plus monthly bonus potential
• Benefits include 75% company paid medical, dental, and vision plans as well as 100% company paid life
insurance, long-term disability and gym membership
• 10+ Paid Holidays and a generous paid time-off policy
• 401k plan with 4% company match
• Great work/life balance
• Relaxed atmosphere with over 125 years of industry-leading expertise and support
All resumes and interviews will be kept confidential. Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers