Long established Downtown Denver CPA firm seeking a degreed accountant with tax and accounting experience. The position is full time during tax season (including the filing season for extended tax returns) and part time for the remainder of the year. We are attuned to work / life balance, and flexible as to work schedule.
QR Code Link to This Post
Requirements for the position include:
- 2 - 3 years minimum Individual income tax preparation experience and experience with trust and partnership income tax preparation, with a CPA firm;
- 2 -3 years minimum experience with QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook), experience with Lacerte tax software desired;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and
- Ability to prioritize projects, handle a variety of responsibilities, be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Superior compensation for someone with the proper experience;
- Co-paid medical insurance;
- Paid time off;
- 401(k) and cafeteria plans;
- Free RTD light rail / bus pass;
- A professional, flexible, small-office environment; and
- A challenge--we work with national level clients who have out of the ordinary, distinctive tax and accounting issues
Please email: (1) your resume, (2) salary history, (3) availability, and (4) salary requirement, so an interview can be arranged. We would like to fill this position immediately.