We are seeking a CPA or degreed accountant to work in several areas of our business, including:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Preparation and review of tax returns for individuals, trusts, estates, and partnerships (LLCs);
• Tax research and planning;
• QuickBooks accounting; and
• Special projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
• Three years minimum individual tax preparation experience, and experience with partnership and trust income tax preparation, with a CPA firm;
• Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) required, experience with Lacerte tax software desired;
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal; and
• Ability to prioritize projects, handle a variety of responsibilities, be flexible and work as part of a team.
• A superior salary for someone with the proper tax experience;
• Ten paid holidays per year, plus paid vacation time, 401(k) plan, co-paid health insurance and a cafeteria plan;
• Work / life balance, including possible part time work or a four day work week outside of tax season;
• Flexible work hours throughout the year:
• A professional, small-office environment;
• Stability - we have been in business over 30 years;
• A challenge--we work with national level clients, and offer the opportunity for continued learning.
Please email your resume, salary history, availability, and salary requirement, so an interview can be arranged. We would like to fill this position immediately.