Experience Factor is working with an international construction company located in Broomfield to find a Corporate Payroll Specialist. This is a great opportunity to work for a well established, professional office that offers a great team environment and leadership. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a self directed but collaborative working environment, and take pride in ensuring their work is accurate while providing excellent customer service.
· Process timely and accurate wage assignments, garnishments, child support orders and employment verifications
· Process weekly payroll of employees in multiple states
· Analyze payroll reports
· Reconciliation of outstanding payroll checks with accounting department
· 1-2 years of previous full cycle payroll experience
· An understanding of Davis Bacon and union wage and fringe benefit requirements preferred
· Previous experience in construction preferred
· JDE World and E1 system experience preferred
· Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Suite, specifically MS Excel, preferred
This is a temporary position with the potential to be hired on as a regular employee; the hourly salary is $26/hr. Once hired on, the company offers fantastic benefits.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers