The Bookkeeper is responsible for providing financial and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
Knowledge and Experience with Sage is vital.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and verify invoices for goods and services
• Data entry of invoices for payment into Sage
• Manage daily check run
• Maintain aged accounts payable report
• Maintain and update vendor files
• Maintain a filing system for all Accounts Payable documents
• Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements
• Track fixed assets and prepare depreciation schedules
• Process assigned Accounts Receivable tasks
o Daily Accounting Audit
o Daily Check Processing
o Returned Checks
o Refund Checks
• Manage Bank and Balance Sheet Account reconciliations
• Prepare and Submit Quarterly Tax Filings
• Refer to the Key Performance Indicator Reviews
• Complete Daily tasks on time and accurately
• Ensure that Vendors and Suppliers are paid within established time limits
• Assist and accurately report Monthly Financial Statements
• Reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts monthly by the 20th of the month
• Report to work according to established schedule
Please email resume and cover letter if interested.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers