compensation: $16 to $18 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Wholesale Distributor seeks detail-oriented Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant. The person we are looking for in this key position has a strong work ethic, is able to act as liaison and organizer for accounting department as well as sales associates, warehouse personnel and drivers. A professional demeanor, level head, reliability, honesty, ability to tolerate some pressure, flexibility, clear communication, organizational management, and team work, are essential for this position.
Candidates should have an extensive professional work history in jobs that required a high degree of multi-tasking.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Perform data entry accounting duties.
• Daily Sales Summary- Deposits and Credit Card Reconciliations
• Accounts Receivable and Payables
• Communicate with customers and employees, disseminate information, take orders, and address complaints.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
• Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
Must have Bookkeeping/Office Administration experience with a progression of increasing job responsibilities.
Part-Time position, 20 to 25 hours per week. High probability of full-time opposition.
Exceptional organizational, time management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Experience in utilizing accounting software. QuickBooks certification a plus.
Ability to follow detailed directions and complete tasks on a set deadline.
Employee Benefits for Full-/Time employees, Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, PTO, paid holidays
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers