The Accounting Specialist is responsible for the payment of goods and services purchased by the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services.
High volume - full cycle weekly AP including, but not limited to:
-Weekly audit of vendor statements.
-Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
-Weekly check runs.
-Maintain relationships with vendors and answers vendor inquiries.
-Order office supplies as needed.
-Enters deposits into Quickbooks and occasional bank runs.
-Maintain in an orderly fashion all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
-Assists Accounting and Finance Manager as necessary.
-Efficient in Microsoft Office
-Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits Offered to Eligible Employees:
• Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life & AD&D & Teledoc Insurance.
• 401k Packages.
• 2 Weeks Paid Time Off Annually.
• Exclusive employee discounts on ViewHouse food & beverages.
• Annual Employee Holiday Party.
• Volunteer opportunities with Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver & Volunteers of America.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers