Did you know........Monarch Casino is building a 23 story hotel that will have over 500 rooms, fine dining restaurants, a full service resort and spa? It is expected to open in 2019!
Text "MONARCH" to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Are you interested in.....A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
Don't want to drive to Black Hawk? You don't have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
Employee Referral Program - Not only do we pay our current TM $450, we pay your referral up to $225!
Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year for part time and full time team members!
• Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
• 1 Free Meal per Shift!
• Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
• Free Parking
• Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
• Paid Vacation
• 6 Paid Holidays!
• Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
• 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
This position is located at our Floyd Hill location and will sometimes report to our Black Hawk location. Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
This person will contribute to our success by auditing documentation and reports for compliance and accuracy. Pay is based upon experience $14.50 - $17.00 per hour.
• Conducts audits and maintains records in accordance with Colorado Division of Gaming (CDOG) regulations.
• Conducts audits for compliance with other State and Federal regulations, along with casino/corporate policies and procedures.
• Prepares exception reports for instances of non-compliance with operational practices.
• Audits revenues from table games, food and beverage, and slots.
• Reconcile machines such as kiosks and ATM's.
• Audits cage documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
• Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand in a positive manner.
• Ability to complete assessments accurately and timely
• Proficient with 10-key
• Basic to Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of audits performed.
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch's intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers