Did you know........Monarch Casino is building a 23 story hotel that will have over 500 rooms, fine dining restaurants, a full service resort and spa? It is expected to open in 2019!
QR Code Link to This Post
Text "MONARCH" to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Are you interested in.....A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
Don't want to drive to Black Hawk? You don't have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
• Employee Referral Program - Not only do we pay our current TM $450, we pay your referral up to $225!
• Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year for part time and full time team members!
• Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
• 1 Free Meal per Shift!
• Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
• Free Parking
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
o Paid Vacation
o 6 Paid Holidays!
o Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
o 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
This person will contribute to our success by ensuring the highest level of guest services. Satisfaction is maintained by serving internal and external guests in a professional, accurate, and timely manner.
Enjoy 3 days off each week with a 4/10 work schedule! $14.25 base pay + shift differential + tips (average hourly pay including tips ~ $20). Monarch is looking for friendly, enthusiastic Cage Bankers! Training provided.
• Handles many of the major gaming transactions in the casino.
• Oversees the daily operations of the Main Bank
• Process documentation based on I.C.M.P.s, Colorado Division of Gaming and Title 31 regulations
• Receives, secures, balances, handles, counts, reconciles, and distributes large sum of money publically and accurately during scheduled shift.
• Processes documentation based on current gaming regulations and department procedures.
• Check guests for proper identification.
• May be required to perform some duties of a Cage Supervisor in the absence of a Supervisor or Manager
• May be required to perform some duties of a Cage Cashier in the absence of cashiers
QUALIFICATIONS - is considered Education & Experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
• 1-2 years prior cash handling or cashier experience required
• 1-2 years prior guest service experience required
• 1 year prior supervisory experience preferred
• Ability to use a 10-key proficiently
• Ability to work in high volume, sometimes loud and ever changing environment
• Basic to intermediate computer knowledge
• Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
• Ability to speak and write English.
• Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
• Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
• Strong general mathematical skills
• Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
• Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
• Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
• Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
• Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch's intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Apply Online: http://www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers