Did you know........Monarch Casino is building a 23 story hotel that will have over 500 rooms, fine dining restaurants, a full service resort and spa? It is expected to open in 2019!
QR Code Link to This Post
Text "MONARCH" to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Are you interested in.....A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
This position is located offsite at our warehouse on I-70 and Floyd Hill
• Employee Referral Program - Not only do we pay our current TM $450, we pay your referral up to $225!
• Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year for part time and full time team members!
• Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
• 1 Free Meal per Shift!
• Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
• Free Parking
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
o Paid Vacation
o 6 Paid Holidays!
o Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
o 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
• Assists with a variety of financial projects and activities. Such as: financial audit and analysis creating budgets, organizing financial committees, processing invoices, payroll, monitoring A/P and A/R reporting
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters; exercise good judgment and discretion
• Manage the GM's and Director of Finance's calendar and schedule appointments
• Screen heavy volume of incoming calls and correspondence, and respond independently when appropriate
• Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings for the GM and Director of Finance
• Prepare GM and Director of Finance's expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card accounts on a monthly basis
• Perform complex and confidential secretarial functions including drafting and finalizing written correspondence
• Proactively assist the GM and Director of Finance to promote optimal and effective time management
• Provide back-up support to payroll such as: submitting payroll, submitting employee/employer taxes and returns, submitting payroll and employment verifications, reviewing and auditing sign in sheets, and entering tip data
• Provide back-up support to A/P, A/R and payroll
• Provide back-up support to other administrative assistants during absences and vacancies
• Daily mail run between Monarch Casino and the Warehouse
QUALIFICATIONS - is considered Education & Experience
• High school diploma or General Education Degree "GED"
• 1-2 years of previous administrator experience required
• 2-3 years of previous accounting experience
• Laws and regulations pertaining to payroll processes
• Administrative techniques, including principles of organization, and personnel administration; A/P and A/R
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work well with all levels of the Team in collaborative manner
• Adaptability; expertise at managing competing demands, multitasking, and prioritizing; comfortable managing frequent change, delays and unexpected events
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook with excellent working knowledge of the Internet
• Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently
• Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
• Ability to anticipate and proactively address situations in order to avoid problems; address and resolve problems efficiently and professionally
• Perform well under deadlines
• Ethical business practices
• Maintain professional appearance and attire on daily basis
• Flexibility to work late or on weekends, as business demands
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch's intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.