type of issue
You may have used your phone number recently to authenticate a different account. If you do not recall which account you previously used, please try logging in with alternate email addresses.
craigslist reserves the right to refuse delinking of phone numbers.
We cannot accept the following:
- Phone numbers from outside the US or Canada
- Most Voice Over IP (VOIP) phone numbers (please try a fixed land line or non-prepaid cell phone line)
If you are not a VOIP user--or are unsure--please fill out the form below.
If you entered the wrong phone number, please press "call me again" after 5 min. and enter the correct phone number.
- You may only try to call a number once every five minutes.
- You may only try to enter in the code five times.
- You may only try three phone numbers per account every twelve hours.
- You may only receive three calls per account every twelve hours.
The inquiry may be related to a fraudulent attempt to use your phone number to authenticate a craigslist user account. Do not disclose the code to anyone else.
If you have given your code to someone, please complete the help form below.
Before contacting us, please try to verify your phone number at least once so our system has a record of the attempt.