Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
High Cholesterol Research Studies -- Payment Up to $1,000 (Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, Thornton)
compensation: Up to $1,000
Doctors in the area are looking for people with high cholesterol for clinical research studies. If you or a loved one qualifies and participates, you may be eligible to receive*:
• No-cost investigational medication
• No-cost study-related care from local doctors and specialists
• Up to $1,000 for study participation
For more information, visit www.highcholesterolstudies.com or call us toll-free at 1-855-818-3225 anytime -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
*In a clinical research study, the participants get an investigational medication under the supervision of a doctor and other research professionals for the duration of the study. In some studies, some people receive the investigational medication while others receive a placebo. Additionally, compensation may be provided to cover time and travel, and the amounts vary, depending on the study for which you may qualify.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers