Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
New Type 1 Diabetes research studies -- Payment up to $450 (Denver, Aurora)
compensation: Up to $450
Researchers are studying potential Type 1 diabetes medications not available from your doctor. If you or a loved is over 18 and has Type 1 diabetes, you may be able to qualify for one of these studies.
People who volunteer and qualify for one of these studies may receive*:
• Up to $450 for study participation
• No cost insulin and diabetes supplies for 1 year
• No-cost study-related care from a local doctor
Visit Mytype1study.com or call us toll-free at 1-855-744-6616 anytime -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
*In a clinical research study, the participants get an investigational medication under the supervision of a doctor and other research professionals for the duration of the study. Additionally, compensation may be provided to cover time and travel, and the amounts vary, depending on the study for which you may qualify.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers